You found that the box was indeed stuffed to the brim with these papers. You yearned in your heart to actually see this person. But it felt as though she was far far away, that she wasn't in this world anymore. Yet somehow you felt that she was still here somehow, that this box brought her to life, and if it should be destroyed, she'd also be gone. You took another piece of paper out of the bottomless box. On it was written two lines.
"Tragic Souls, Forgotten Foes."
Okay, this is officially one of the awesomest blogs ever! I'm so intrigued and am longing to read more of the papers in the lockbox! Are you planning on writing more?
ReplyDelete"Tragic souls, forgotten foes"... I love it!
Blessings,
~ Liz
Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThis comment really made my day. For some reason people don't comment a lot, so I don't think about checking for comments. Yes I am planning on writing some more on this (someday).