Monday, September 13, 2010

Precious Moments...Gone

You didn't tell a soul about your magical box. Though you wish you could have, maybe someone somewhere would know the answers to your questions.
How long ago were these pages written?


You and Me
I know what's going to happen, though I wish I didn't.
Your voice will rise and I'll get frustrated and finally walk away.
It always ends the same, someone gets hurt inside.

I want to have something in common with you, something I can talk with you about. I want to have a conversation with you, without any obligation.

I don't want you to fade away into my past. I'll have nothing to say to you. I'll shy away as if you were a stranger, I don't want that to happen again, I want you to be more then a stranger to me. I want to be able to count you as a friend.

When your voice starts getting louder, its just so hard to explain what I mean, and then you take it how I didn't mean it to sound.
Can't you say what you mean another way, anger isn't the best way, can't we have a conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment