Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Return

One day you journeyed back to that little cottage. You found something special there...yes more special then anything you ever found there before. It was a journal...a journal written by her hand...this was the true key, the key to her person...the key to her heart. It was as though you were looking at the top of a pie...and the crust had holes in it so you could see the filling...it could be a golden filling...or a cherry filling. But what mattered the most was that it was beautiful filling. You noticed that every day started with a verse, you read one.


Isaiah 25:8-9 
He will swallow up death forever, And the Lord God will wipe away tears from all faces; The rebuke of His people He will take away from all the earth; For the Lord has spoken. And it will be said in that day: 
"Behold, this is our God; We have waited on Him, and He will save us. This is the Lord; We have waited for Him; We will be glad and rejoice in His salvation."


Above the lines was these words:


It's the after effects which make you hurt.



2 comments:

  1. Yes! A return! I'm so excited to start this diary! I hope you have time to unveil the secrets of this lockbox further!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm glad you enjoy this blog. I haven't really written anything that people actually 'Like'.

    ReplyDelete