Singing softly to yourself, you walked along the little dirt road, you could hardly see the dirt for the autumn leaves had fallen. Making the road a royal carpet instead of a simple country road. It was something sad you were singing, it was all about broken hearts. One part you seemed to remember the most was.
"What makes my heart truly sigh is when someone has to say goodbye"
You certainly felt a fondness as you saw that cottage come into view. You especially took in this visit for it was the last you would see if the Lock Box for a while. It really wasn't that long but it felt as if there was no light at the end of the tunnel.
You thought to yourself.
"If time would only just pause itself for a time. I could stay here till the snow melts and the rose bush begins to bloom again".
You were sure that if you could live in a cottage like this forever you'd wish for nothing else.
"Maybe, I'll leave something in my little cottage for someone as curious as me to find"
You felt as though you could love this person you had read so much about very easily. Everything had captured you, you remembered the first part of the journal.
Welcome to my life. Meet my brain.
I may not be a noticeable genius on the outside, but my brain is one of the most amazing parts of who I am.
It controls my movements. I think what I want my hand to do and in a millimeter of a second, even less, my hand does it.
It thinks up what I will say in so short of time, I don't always think thoroughly about the consequences or results that soon.
I hurt myself and it runs to my brain and my brain tells me to feel it.
It gives me ideas, actions and interesting thoughts. They say you only use 10% of it. What would life be like if you used all of it?
My legs they run and make me free.
My hands they're sensitive, the fell the softness, they create marvelous things.
My arms their strength throws balls and helps me do the tasks at hand.
My feet they keep me balanced so I would not fall.
Some days I sit silently writing away.
Other times you'll find me dancing and singing the songs I was meant to sing.
Cheerfully doing what I must do.
Fascinated at the simple things in life. Dreaming about what is to come. Joyful for just being alive.
Some days I'm caught between crabbiness and tears. Afraid to topple over when my 'tearcups' full.
Sometimes I feel rebellious, not wanting to do what anyone suggests. Easy to get in conflicts and just plain tired.
Other days you'll find me in silence just staring at the wall.
Feeling desolate, lonely, bare and empty. As if a void was inside. When I start crying I feel like there's nothing to comfort me. Like I don't have a reason to live.
This is who I am.
This is the story of the journey to who I want to be.
You related to that.
Christmas would come and you would return, it really wasn't that far away.
No comments:
Post a Comment